Tuesday, October 21, 2008

seven twenty seven

I'm drinking hot instant coffee. We're finally out of the regular coffee that we dumpstered last May (except for some hazelnut, which is kinda weird stuff).

It's really foggy this morning and I'm dressed in a pink bathrobe. I stayed up late last night, slogging through endless websites. I think I was looking for meaning online, which is about the most ridiculous endeavor I can imagine. I feel a little more sane this morning. I think the fog helps.

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

The fact that you wear a pink bathrobe is totally awesome and makes me jealous.

If you want a website that has meaning, go to www.failblog.org

I lied. It doesn't have meaning. It's just a fun site to look at. :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Plains folk said...

I love this statement:
"I think I was looking for meaning online, which is about the most ridiculous endeavor I can imagine."

Unfortunately I relate to this, well said.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home