Friday, February 21, 2014

beginning again?

I am considering rejoining the (probably shrinking...?) world of blogging.  Typing at a computer usually makes me hurt because of an ongoing chronic pain situation, and that's one reason I haven't posted anything in quite awhile.  However, I've found a way of sitting with the computer that is not so bad, so maybe I'll type a few things.

I doubt I'll post anything very long or all that often, because I'd only be using the computer during my daughter's nap, and I don't want to spend every naptime on the computer.  There's lots of other things I'd like to do during that time.

At any rate, here it is--a new blog post!  I hired a skywriter to advertise this momentous event...perhaps you saw the message before it dissipated into the airy heavens.  Look for this blog everywhere--on the magazine racks at the grocery checkout, on the back of cereal boxes, and as movie shorts before the main event at theaters everywhere.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF FLYINGEARS, SOMETIMES, MAYBE!

11:44 AM  
Blogger matt iv said...

Sometimes, maybe, perhaps, potentially...possibly. It's conceivable, anyway. But not for sure.

7:42 PM  
Blogger ben said...

Oh em gee.

You're back! This just made my day. :D

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home