Friday, October 24, 2008

ate up all of my corn

the sloop john b is such a good song. it's just so good. i can't explain it. i wish i could have sailed with my grandfather. my grandparents did sail. they sailed around the caribbean a few times. my parents, too. that's not what's going on in the song and now i'm just rambling.

tomorrow there's gonna be a really, really free market. lots of free shit and, most importantly, an effort to get together in a way that is outside of capitalism, that is something different. i've been putting together a bunch of zines to have there, in case folks want to read about the kind of stuff that's in the zines i like.

mostly, i feel like a bunch of things. it's one of those nights that music really feels right. that's not always the way it is with me. some times it is just so right and feels so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

I like how music can do that.

I wanna read some of your zines, too.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home